Exact match. Not showing close matches.
'[AD] ECUsim 5100: Multiprotocol OBD-II Simulator'
In a nutshell, we packed all five protocols into the same PIM, made the
protocol software selectable, and added a command parser.
== Overview ==
ECUsim 5100 is a small, lightweight, benchtop simulator that can be used for
testing and development of OBD devices and software. It supports all
legislated OBD protocols, fixed and user adjustable parameter IDs (PIDs),
diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), freeze frames, and many other SAE J1979
The unit has five knobs assigned to common PIDs, a "fault event" button, and
indicator lights for power, connection, and MIL (Malfunction Indicator
Light). Physical connection to the scan tool is made through a standard SAE
J1962 female connector.
The simulator can accept from one to three plug in modules (PIMs), each
configured for a different OBD protocol. The user is able to select any one
of the three protocols using a three position switch, or make them active at
the same time.
ECUsim 5100 features a USB connection which can be used to configure the
PIMs and to monitor OBD traffic.
== Features ==
* Support for all legislated OBD-II protocols:
o SAE J1850 PWM
o SAE J1850 VPW
o ISO 9141-2
o ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000)
o ISO 15765-4 (CAN 250/500kbps, 11/29 bit)
* Functional and physical addressing
* Three PIM slots
* Each PIM supports three virtual ECUs: ECM, TCM, and ABS
* Five knobs assigned to frequently used PIDs:
o Coolant Temperature
o Engine Speed (RPM)
o Vehicle Speed
o Oxygen Sensor Voltage
o Mass Airflow (MAF)
* Supported SAE J1979 modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, and A.
* "MIL", "Link" and "Power" indicators
* "FAULT" button
* USB connection for PIM configuration and OBD traffic monitoring
* On-the-fly OBD protocol switching
* Standard J1962F connector
* Firmware upgradeable
== Package Contents ==
* ECUsim 5100 unit (with 1, 2, or 3 installed PIMs)
* 110/220 VAC to 12 VDC switching power supply
* US style power cable
* OBD connector dust cover
* USB cable
More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2010
, 2011 only
- New search...