Searching \ for '[AD] Greenray YH1450 100MHz OCXO modules for sale' in subject line. ()
Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure! Help us get a faster server
FAQ page: massmind.org/techref/index.htm?key=greenray+yh1450
Search entire site for: 'Greenray YH1450 100MHz OCXO modules for sale'.

Exact match. Not showing close matches.
PICList Thread
'[AD] Greenray YH1450 100MHz OCXO modules for sale'
2009\06\27@122411 by Peter Loron

flavicon
face
I have a number of new Greenray YH1450 100MHz OCXO modules for sale.  
These are miniature surface mount units which output a sinewave. If  
you are interested, make me an offer. Thanks!

-Pete

2009\06\27@152641 by solarwind

picon face
On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Peter Loron<spam_OUTpeterlTakeThisOuTspamstandingwave.org> wrote:
> I have a number of new Greenray YH1450 100MHz OCXO modules for sale.
> These are miniature surface mount units which output a sinewave. If
> you are interested, make me an offer. Thanks!

How much for 1? How much for 3? 5?

How much is shipping to Canada? Are you located in Canada?

2009\06\28@033847 by Peter Loron

flavicon
face
On Jun 27, 2009, at 12:26 PM, solarwind wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Peter  
> Loron<.....peterlKILLspamspam@spam@standingwave.org> wrote:
>> I have a number of new Greenray YH1450 100MHz OCXO modules for sale.
>> These are miniature surface mount units which output a sinewave. If
>> you are interested, make me an offer. Thanks!
>
> How much for 1? How much for 3? 5?
>
> How much is shipping to Canada? Are you located in Canada?

How about $5 each, or $4 each if you buy 5?

USPS First Class to Canada should be a few bucks...these are pretty  
light. I can also do Priority Mail for around $11.

Thanks.

-Pete

More... (looser matching)
- Last day of these posts
- In 2009 , 2010 only
- Today
- New search...