Michael Hetherington's USB Keyboard demo and his the EXCELLENT Atapchi: World's Smallest Low-speed USB Analyzer
Making a USB Male connectoin from PCB stock only.
RLC-3 USB to TTL serial converter
HTML 5 Web Apps can access the USB port.
- sniffusb 0.12 and 0.13. http://www.wingmanteam.com/usbsnoopy/
- + logs in text format (for easy perl processing).
- - does not work with windows xp
- - chokes sometimes on large USB bulk transfers.
Most perl scripts were made to parse the format of the logs created by this program.
- usb snoopy pro. http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbsnoop/
- - logs in binary format (-> no further discussion necessary)
- sniff-bin . http://benoit.papillault.free.fr/usbsnoop/ This program looks similar to sniffusb
- + logs in plain text (although slightly different format from sniffusb)
- + works under windows xp
- Try DebugView as well. It is very useful for USB debugging.
- Under Linux, http://people.redhat.com/zaitcev/linux/ there are some work as well but it is quite new.
USB sniff log parser:
- usb snoopy prohttp://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/xmlintr.c
- usbsnoopy or sniff-binThere is a perl-script to generate the corresponding libusb call. I just read this recently in the Linux libusb mailing list.
There are some other tools to read usbsnoop log file as well. Here is one of them.
Hi I am Shiv N.Shankar from VinChip Systems. We are an IP provider in USB, PCI and also an ASIC design provider. We also provide device driver services.We have a design centre in India. We have been operating between India and San Jose for the past 7 years providing onsite & offshore services for our clients, verifying and assissting them in their multimillion gate designs. We have got USB IF Certification for our High Speed USB2.0 Generic Device core which can be configured to many number of end points as required. We have silicon proven design for USB 1.1 and USB2.0 device controllers. Our engineers have developed Open Host Controller(USB compliant 1.1) and Enhanced Host controller (EHCI - USB2.0 compliant) they are currently involved in the finish of USB 2.0 Hub. We are also designing 802.11b wireless ethernet. We have prototyped our IPs and cores in Altera Apex FPGAs. We have 20 engineers in India and we are ready to take up ASIC design services for you at lower costs. We can build models for the existing designs, frame additional test cases for the existing design, write device driver for windows as well as linux platforms, do application boards, take up and execute turnkey designs for our client etc., Rgds., Shiv N. Shankar VinChip Systems email@example.com 408-777-2922 #109 www.vinchip.com
Hi...Its Shiv again!!! We have completed EHCI (USB2.0 High Speed Host) Design and it is available now along with RTL, test environment and Driver support.... We also have now..USB IF certified cores for USB Host, Device and Hub for both 1.1 and 2.0 version and they can be interfaced with any user's backend interface.... Cheers!!!...Any one interested...?+
|file: /Techref/usbs.htm, 8KB, , updated: 2016/10/26 10:21, local time: 2017/1/17 09:22,
|©2017 These pages are served without commercial sponsorship. (No popup ads, etc...).Bandwidth abuse increases hosting cost forcing sponsorship or shutdown. This server aggressively defends against automated copying for any reason including offline viewing, duplication, etc... Please respect this requirement and DO NOT RIP THIS SITE. Questions?|
<A HREF="http://massmind.org/techref/usbs.htm"> Universal Serial Bus - USB</A>
|Did you find what you needed?|
Welcome to massmind.org!
Welcome to massmind.org!